Published Tue, Aug 07, 18. Written by Teresa Anderson.
We are excited to announce that we now have an Etsy store! If you aren't familiar with Etsy, it is a shopping website where anyone can sell their custom designed, custom created, and unique items. Most stores on Etsy are for homemade products. We custom designed a few backpacks and put them up on Etsy to sell! Every penny goes directly to the Philippines to provide backpacks, school supplies, and fund the new bus. We are very excited to have this store up and running! We plan on adding more products in the future, so stay tuned!
BUY A BACKPACK, GIVE A BACKPACK
Getting ready for back to school? Well, let us help make your shopping easier! Here at IDEA, we are in need of 400 backpacks for our deaf students in the Philippines. One way you can help is by purchasing a backpack for the new school year on our Etsy store. For every backpack purchased, a backpack full of school supplies to a student at IDEA in the Philippines! So, you can get some of your back to school shopping done AND help a deaf child with their school year!
The medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞", W 12¼", D 3⅞"
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap